View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #167
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
yes exactly my thought. this is the first ereader that you can have a form, fill it out and turn it back in- at least this easily. might be nice in the doctors office for filling out all of those patient forms..
Do not jump that far. To make it usable in that sense (this would work for lawyers too) the PDF reader should be able to merge the handwriting with the form or the document and to digitally sign it eventually or at least encrypt it. We have not determined yet that this is the case, I am inclined to believe that resulting PDF has the writing as layers. jbaach could you upload or could you open that with Adobe Acrobat to see if that is the case? If I can have the file I will look at it myself and I will report back here.

However we are now asking for too much, a month ago we were still trying to determine if there is any hope to have a functional firmware and now ..we are trying to get forms filled and signed :-)) ...

thanks for everything
PF

PS: Is anybody taking pre orders for North America? (USA and Canada)
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote