View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #97
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
I work in OpenOffice.org as well, but as the last step I load the file into MSWord and do the last fine tuning there - to make sure I have doc file as close to a perfect MetGrinder material as possible. It is not difficult. The formatting guide they have is very good. I wish more people stuck to the rules laid there ;-). Like my coworkers.

You can have Windows 2000 with MSWord 2000 in a virtual machine and it is much snappier and better than <shudder> MSWord 2007 </shudder> on Vista on better machine.

Just let me know when you want to begin.
Yep, Smashwords has rejected the new manuscript based on the formatting of links - Seems Word is different from Open Office there -

So I'll take you up on that if I can -

Can you PM me an address to send the current document to?

Thanks
David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote