View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
Samantha Cain
Reader, Writer, Aquarius
Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Samantha Cain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Post Temptation - Paranormal Romance by New Author

Hello All!

This is my first self-published novel entitled Temptation through smashwords (and is also offered through barnes and noble, amazon, kobo, and others). I'm eager to get it to the people!

Here's the direct link to purchase the book. It comes in .mobi, epub, PDF, RTF, LRF, PDB, and others!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/vie...f=SamanthaCain

It's only $.99 but for the remainder of July it is FREE on smashwords!!!

It is the first in a series of four (the second I hope to have available late summer of this year!) And here's a small excerpt to hopefully make you eager to want to read more!

“So, as you know I have something that I need to share with you. It’s a little overwhelming
and will possibly freak you out more than you could ever imagine,
but… as you said, if I can’t trust you with the biggest most private thing about myself,
how can I expect you to trust in me, right?”
I shook my head and stepped toward her. She held up her hands,
signaling to me that she needed her space. She looked down at her toes, curling them
in and out of the damp sand, trying desperately to find the words she needed.
“Just take a deep breath and tell me… anything. I’m ready,” I said softly.
She let out a deep sigh and steadied herself before continuing,
“Okay. Well, where to start?” She pondered for a moment
before saying bluntly and matter-of-factly, “I’m not human.”

Check it out and thanks for reading

Last edited by Samantha Cain; 07-14-2012 at 01:58 AM. Reason: update
Samantha Cain is offline   Reply With Quote