View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:43 AM   #134
Aleyst
Zealot
Aleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with others

Device: PW (7th Gen), PW (10th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Unless you also delete the configuration folder, all of your preferences and settings are saved and not overwritten.
When I say from scratch, I mean it I run calibre portable, as i jump between two computers at least 2-3 times a day, so I install in the root of the drive, dl the plugins, create my columns and such, then move the whole lot to my Portable Apps folder. Then re-import my books (Yes, I seem to get more enjoyment out of organizing than reading atm, desperately awaiting my b'day/xmas pressie of an iPad, then I shall read.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
You might want to add the Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, and Fantastic Fiction metadata download plugins. Between the three of them I can usually find a decent cover.
As for those, I have them. And they rock my world.

So, for now, until I can figure out what all the crazy letter/number blah they have on the url is, I shall forge ahead by hand!

to both of you.

Cheers,
Aleyst
Aleyst is offline   Reply With Quote