View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #14
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhale View Post
I just got my pe from woot today too, as my first e-reader i'm actually impressed with the screen, though I wish you could set the font just a little smaller . . . .
Hi Rhale, welcome to MobileRead!

Have you experimented with changing the font size under Reader Preferences in Settings? From the e-ink side you can get there by tapping Menu, then Edit, then Settings (on the pop-up menu) which will take you to Reader Preferences where you can change your defaults. Changing Reader Font Preferences will immediately change the font size on the reader so you can see what you're getting. I find I change the default from book to book sometimes.

Hope this helps!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote