View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
WaltC
Harmonious Grump
WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Touch, Nook HD, iPad 3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
I presume you were measuring your K2, so I checked my K3 and it has the same 9.5mm max.

Reformatting the documents to specify a larger text size will not likely be of any help as the maximum letter size is the maximum, period, at least with MOBI format. It would only help with incorrectly formatted ebooks where there is a font size specified for the basic body text and the size is inappropriately small. Specifying a font size for the body text is a very big no-no within the "Zen of MOBI/Amazon".
Yes my measurement was on the K2, I edited it to fix that.
Thanks for the K3 number & the font formatting info-- I wondered about that.
WaltC is offline   Reply With Quote