View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:44 PM   #7
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
Not a problem. I am very much supportive of the no piracy policy. Anything else is just going to hurt the acceptance of electronic readers.

To the point about buying after trying, I saw Eric Flint's 1632 (series) as a download. I've seen it in the bookstores for some time now but have never really looked at it. Having pulled a download and read some of it....I now want to read the entire series. And that means I'm now buying the p-books.

-Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote