Thread: PRS-300 Screen protector
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Screen protector

I have just acquired a new prs-300, a bit of clumsiness on my part having done for the screen on my lovely 505.

I had a screen protector on my 505, which was really good because it was of a matte finish and so gave no added glare or reflection. However, I cannot remember the make and all my searching on the net for a screen protector for the 300 has not revealed a "made to fit" type which I can be sure is of a matte finish (my partner has a screen protector on her 505 which I think is horrible - crystal clear but reflects badly at certain angles).

Can anyone recommend a good matte, made to fit screen protector for the 300?
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote