View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Question about sorting on the 360

Hi all /wave

First off, just as back ground info etc.

I use Calibre to format / keep track of my books, I have all the meta data entered etc. ( author, series, title blah blah =) )

I can sort things properly inside calibre, so I know that the info is there ok.

Now, on the 360 it self what im tring to do is sort the directories by Author then series.

Every author has thier own directory with all thier books inside it.

The directoreis sort just fine, but when I go into a directory to see the book, they dont sor but in alpha order.

If I select sort by series, they still are jumbled up. Not sorted by series order etc.

Any help or suggestions? Im not even sure its possible to do what im looking for.

IE - Authors directories sorted by alpha, inside each folder / directory sort the books by series order.

Thank you.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote