View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
As far as I know, all the Sony PRS-505 series have the same batteries and the same number of page turns. Any Letters after the Model depict the colour and whether it is a special edition. Example:

From sonystyle.com
  • PRS-505/RC (Colour is Sangria Red)
  • PRS-505/RC/DC (Colour is Sangria Red, Preloaded with Danielle Steel eBooks and embossed cover)
  • PRS-505/SC (Colour is Silver)
  • PRS-505/LC (Colour is Dark Blue)
From sonystyle.ca
  • PRS-505 R (Colour is Sangria Red)
  • PRS-505 S (Colour is Silver)

Why they have different model numbers in different countries I'm not sure.

I've never seen a PRS-505/S/CEW model but I assume it is Silver in colour and a special edition of some kind.

I have seen other PRS-505 models that have been preloaded with a certain author's eBooks and one that had a .007 embossed cover on it but I don't know if they had different model numbers.

Hope this is of help. WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 05-11-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote