View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 01:15 AM   #26
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by idoit View Post
On a relatively off-topic note, has anyone thought of having a better browser for Kindle Keyboard 3G? When going to Google Maps on the stock Webkit of K3, it crashes. I don't think Webkit of K4/KT can be ported, right?
I asked the midori crew about it.

framebuffer gtk was never well supported... might see I can can get an ancient version running.

in the main, at this time - I got nothing, but Yolina's kind donation of a k3 could spur on support for at least a few older debian apps...

The real WIN would be wayland

Quote:
<MonkeyofDoom> nowadays I think framebuffer stuff might be easiest using the fbdev backend of weston (the wayland reference compositor)
and he's right about that. I'll see if I can convince buildroot to spit out something compliant enough for the older devices. (I have it for the newer ones)

again I will need help... no idea how to use it.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote