Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:22 AM   #171
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Hm, nobody knows what's going wrong? Too bad!
If this should be the case (which I hope isn't), I would like to try a new installation of the tweaks. But how do I uninstall my first trial? There seem to have been spread various modifications in the KT-datas by the first install, and I wouldn't like to mess all up with a simple new unzip and copy-paste. Could someone, please, give me some instructions?
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote