View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #80
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanix View Post
Yeah, I guess buying CC is an option. I probably will.
Good Choice. CC is easier to navigate than any reader, especially when you have a lot of books, tags, series or authors on your device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanix View Post
Anyway, in my book Moon+ is a broken app even though it looks like one of the better reading apps. But tags being this broken is IMO inexcusable for a paid app.
I just imported 2000 books into Moon+ including multiple series and every one without exception were in the proper Series and had the proper tags and there were no mystery tags.

The only conclusion I can come to is that it is a calibre or user issue. For some reason the metadata that should be embedded during the Send to device process is not getting embedded. An epub to epub conversion of all the books or setting the metadata in the books within your library using the Modify Epub plugin should fix this issue.

But Moon+ imports the metadata (Tags, Series, and Authors) perfectly. I know it is not using any info from a filename, because all of my filenames are a calibre's long UUID.epub no identifying info except in the epub itself.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-03-2013 at 07:18 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote