View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:11 AM   #32
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I happily use Facebook; I just don't give them my real name or real details. Histrionic articles shrieking at me about how stupid I am for using Facebook which now knows everything, EVERYTHING about my private life just leave me shrugging and switching off.
Of course, if you interact with anyone else through the site (or any site that allows Facebook as login credentials (even if you yourself don't use your FB creds to login) or has a Facebook like button), Facebook knows about it and can easily compile your various aliases and activity. And, of course, Google does the same on an even wider basis...

Last edited by JD Gumby; 07-16-2013 at 07:14 AM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote