View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Assured Destruction: YA Hacker Mystery

I've just published the first in my YA series, ASSURED DESTRUCTION. It's a Veronica Mars meets the Millenium Series mystery. Well reviewed by readers and Kirkus alike.

"A fun, fast-paced thriller guaranteed to distract teens from Facebook for at least a little while." --Kirkus Reviews

It's a bit different in that the characters have blogs, websites, Twitter accounts a Facebook app and there are graphic elements scattered around the Internet. (If anyone has any questions about all this, I'd be happy to explain further.) $2.99 in any format, most distributors.

Amazon
iTunes
Nook

Don't take my word for it though, here's the Goodreads link.

Here's backcopy!

You can learn a lot about someone looking through their hard drive ...

Sixteen-year-old Jan Rose knows that nothing is ever truly deleted. At least, not from the hard drives she scours to create the online identities she calls the Shadownet.

Hobby? Art form? Sad, pathetic plea to garner friendship, even virtually? Sure, Jan is guilty on all counts. Maybe she’s even addicted to it. It’s an exploration. Everyone has something to hide. The Shadownet’s hard drives are Jan’s secrets. They're stolen from her family’s computer recycling business Assured Destruction. If the police found out, Jan’s family would lose its livelihood.

When the real people behind Shadownet’s hard drives endure vicious cyber attacks, Jan realizes she is responsible. She doesn’t know who is targeting these people or why, but as her life collapses Jan must use all her tech savvy to bring the perpetrators to justice before she becomes the next victim.

We are doing a giveaway blog tour. Just go to any one of the tour stops and enter http://assureddestruction.blogspot.ca/

Thanks!
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote