View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
I was under the impression the mobi files were creating a TOC based on the .ncx. I dont typically create mobi but it is something I plan to dive into this summer.
When you use Calibre to convert ePub > Mobi, the NCX ToC is used to built the linked ToC in the Mobi.

When you use Kindlegen to convert ePub > Mobi, the NCX ToC is ignored. You would need a ToC that's a list of links and a guide entry for the ToC.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote