View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #56
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
I see that you failed to notice the word "work" in my comment and that you make no allowance for those whose physical status make things a lot less painful when not required to sit in conventional working positions all the time i.e. laying about which is also a straight comment on physical positioning rather than just a remark implying laziness...
Sorry if I seemed offensive.
I didn't mean to imply laziness when I said laying about. Just relaxation.

Myself, I don't even have a recliner. Don't like them. Don't lay on sofas unless to sleep. I like to sit upright if I am sitting, and when I go to bed, do it completely. I think that is because while in the military sometimes I had to sleep in all sorts of awkward positions even standing while leaning against something.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote