View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #50
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Well, eInk is a trade name, I believe, and is possibly where the foolish construction eBook comes from. I am confident that the mid-stream capital will not survive the forces of everyday usage. Heck, the main reason I give iPad a capital letter is because I am writing this on an iPad and it does it itself. It's not like anyone doesn't understand me if I drop it.

I do feel that eBook was never a correct usage in the UK. Certainly I don't think I've ever seen it like that in print. I'd say it used to be e-book and now it's ebook, just like with email.

Last edited by DrNefario; 01-05-2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: My iPad also misses letters every now and again
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote