View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #8
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I just read this, and wow. This is the Ted Dekker I know. I'm not really into the whole "religious book" thing, but his books are just so good that I don't mind some spirituality. (The book Three and Obsessed come to mind)

I picked up the 2nd in the series right away.

Just an FYI, the full 4 part series will be available for $9.99 in eBook format on 2/4/2013, but if you get each part on it's own it'll save you a buck since book one is free right now.

http://unbouncepages.com/eyeswideopen/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote