View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:38 PM   #130
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
[QUOTE=rgeorg;2353460]
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post

I really like your attitude. I sew (clothes and crafts) also, so recreation money goes there also. And then there are the Bridge books and matches... Well, I would say that reading/media has top priority! Can't get everything though. PW sounds interesting, very specialized. I am going to wait and see the SGP5 and what it can do. I'm just very impatient! The great thing about these techie toys is that buying something "now" really doesn't matter, something new and less expensive is right around the corner.
I use to sew, still have my sergers. Made curtains, cushions, clothes a long time ago.

I understand being impatient. I couldn't stand it. Let us know what you get and your apps.

I still love the PW, KFHD, SGP5. PW is number one right now. I am reading Marcia Wallace, Don't Look Back. Very sad right now. She lost her husband. She is very much like her character in Bob Newhart. I want to read something happy next.

Soon I will be setting up my Windows so I can listen to wma audiobooks from the Library. Another addiction audiobooks. I am actually listening to Audible book Lincoln, the movie was based on this long book. Such an interesting human being.

Next a romance and a happy book is on my next read. Not sure yet.

Merry Christmas
new is offline   Reply With Quote