View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #84
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I've been using credits on the bundles (#1-8, #9-16, #17-24) which makes them less than buying individually at $1.99 each (and much less than individually buying them at the regular member price). I've also bought a couple in the middle of the series because she got a bundle of paper books and likes to follow along.

I don't know why there aren't any more 8-pack bundles -- it's just those three.

I'm going to be spending just under $42, which doesn't seem too bad, especially knowing that I'll eventually be buying them all anyway. (In other words, $42 now for books I would have otherwise spent $165 over several months to get. )
That's cool

BTW, what age group are these books aimed at? Until today, I never knew they existed.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote