View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #13
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
I'm thinking of buying a Kobo Glo to replace my Kobo Original (or whatever you call the very first Kobo that came out). I bought my Kobo Original from Whitcoulls but I didn't install the desktop software that came with it, instead I downloaded the desktop software from the Kobo website. When I ran it and created an account I ended up with a Kobo account and not a Whitcoulls account (which is what I wanted, as Whitcoulls seemed to be more expensive and didn't have the same range of books).

Anyway, now that I'm thinking of getting the Glo I'm wondering if I'll have problems if I buy it from Whitcoulls. Will it insist on me having a Whitcoulls account or will I be able to connect it to my Kobo account (which has some purchased ebooks associated with it)?

Maybe I should just buy it from JB HiFi and avoid the whole Whitcoulls thing, but it would be nice to get the points on my Whitcoulls loyalty card.
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote