View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #14
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If you live on the East Coast of the USA from Virginia up to Maine, give a full charge to all your Kindles on Sunday.

A severe hurricane will hit Sunday night through Monday and many of us may be without power for several days.

Reading eBooks on our Kindles may be our only form of entertainment until the power returns.
Done. Also charged up my MacBook and iPad. Really hoping the Internet doesn't go kaput too but I'll have plenty to read anyway.

I bought one of those emergency radios with a flashlight,and weather alerts. It's powered both by batteries and it has a hand crank too. You can charge your cell phone with it as well in a pinch.

Last edited by voracious71; 10-28-2012 at 11:23 PM.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote