View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #45
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
SkipStone 0.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by briant1234 View Post
wow this is amazing!
Bug? i tried to open a google document, but regardless if i created a new doc or if i tried to open an existing one, it wouldnt open and nothing happend other than a little loading box. any reason?
Thanks for reporting this.
The webkit part of original skipstone is in alpha version. It was mainly designed as gecko engine browser. Many features are not implemented. Even as basic ones as opening "_blank" pages in new tab.
I added some stuff, so google docs seem to work for me now.

Please test new version.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote