View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:19 PM   #608
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I lost another half a kilo this week, but still a kilo over what I was down to before I went silly on the wine and chocolate biscuits, and the corn chips and and and..........

Still being sensible now, but would really like to have a glass of wine with dinner. I know that it would make it even more difficult, so no more wine until I lose another 1.6kilos.

Off for my daily constitutional treadlie ride before it rains...
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote