View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #12
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
He did check the serial number when I traded mine in at Best Buy which is where I bought it. So I don't know what would have happened if I didn't.

I don't see why where you purchased it makes any difference whatsoever to tell the truth. So long as it boots properly at startup and they wanted my business with the purchase of the new KFHD there, ......

And I don't know what the guy meant when he told you to try to send it to Best Buy online. He thinks one is going to send it out without any credit and the chance of it being out there in limbo????

Last edited by robertc88; 09-25-2012 at 10:17 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote