View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #74
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarscadden View Post
Megan,

If you haven't got the update yet, you MAY still be able to get it from http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5799343/update.zip. One of the members of the beta group had a problem, and this is where Kobo told him to go. After downloading, put it in /mnt/sdcard or /mnt/extsd.

Keith
I am still running on the pre-March update version, because I was never able to download the March update successfully (I would've had to go to the site listed above to download it). I've ignored the upgrade messages, because my Vox has been working perfectly AS IS. I don't want to mess with it - esp. now since it will likely no longer be supported after the Arc is launched.

Only problem is that I cannot use Google Play. I use it on my phone and love it. Not sure if I should mess with a good thing - though. I've been happy using it for my Kobo books, Zinio and email. Decisions, decisions...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote