View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #13
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, top of my "I paid actual $ for it, I ought to go and read it at some point, but not now" quasi-list are:
  • a few dozen Poisoned Pen Press mysteries (I've read 15 out of 40-ish from the prior monthly 99 cent introductory deals, and I think 10 out of the 40+ current further-in-series discount sale follow-ups, IIRC)
  • the entirety of that Dreamspinner Press m/m romance time-travel-themed monthly short story bundle which I got for the cracktastic-sounding trusty hedgehog companion tale (I've read 2 out of 31 thus far, and no, the hedgehog one was neither)
  • my 132+ Prologue Books assorted vintage pulp crime picked up during the 99 cent sale at Amazon (haven't even gotten more than half-way through the original freebie, though to be fair I abandoned pretty much everything I left unfinished on my Kindle once I got the Sony)
  • (not yet, but soon) 40+ Georgette Heyer novels from this year and last's anniversary sale (I read all 7 paid mysteries last year, but still haven't touched the 5 historicals I picked up, and intend to buy all the romances I skipped last year)
  • several latest-in-series new releases of stuff I actually like and want to get to, but just haven't gotten around to yet (some in paper)
  • a bunch of single-author old-school reprint sci-fi bundles from Baen and Phoenix Pick Press (I did finally read the novels in the Heinlein one which I've owned for, um, well over a year now without touching even though it was my first deliberate purchase at Baen and I've read a couple of things from the Pohl bundle; still haven't read anything besides the initial freebie from the Paul Cook bundle, but I got the contents of that dirt cheap)
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote