Thread: Kindle PC
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I know what you're talking about. I read somewhere that the latest version of Kindle for PC (1.9.2?) solved that problem, along with some other glitches. Which software version do you have?

I could be mistaken, but I think I read that the program somehow disassociated itself from the .mobi file type. While viewing the Windows directory, right-click on the file name, click "open with" and select "choose program," choose Kindle and check the box "always use the selected program to open this kind of file" box. Does that work?

Last edited by DreamWriter; 03-23-2012 at 05:54 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote