View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:49 AM   #204
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
Thanks to all for helping restoring my borked PE. Especially to Nikkie and Perlude (Jim). Now that the device is back and have clues what went wrong (bad blocks on nand,easy repairable via serial, see post 2 on the vicinc thread), are we ready to experiment more?
my understanding is the uboot variables can be setup to boot from sd card first (like with the nook), also any luck with proper recovery? I am open to testing. I think this forum made a lot of progress and helped a good number of users. If we would had this from entourage they would not be out of business. I would loved a PE of the size of 2 nooks sticked together one with eink, one capacitive, with the ability to work individually or integrate. that will be the perfect device, really.
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote