View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #50
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I'll see your lite spy novel and raise you a lite Bridget Jones knock-off. I usually can't stand chick lit, but this caught my eye with a funny description. It's cute, fluffy, and mediocre, but in an enjoyable way. I'll never understand how characters in books can be in constant poverty (behind on the rent, no food in the fridge) but still manage to go out for drinks when they've had a long day.
i used to enjoy chick lit. i suppose i still do, but most of the time i want to strangle the heroine, especially if she seems so vapid and oblivious. before i got into online reading and original fiction, i used to read a lot of chick lit on my sisters' shelves. but nowadays when it comes to women's fiction, i enjoy food-related novels and books on friendship i did enjoy Bridget Jones, though she was cute without being annoying. for me, at least xP

ok, finished the spy novel.

in progress: an m/m novel, a mystery, and two vampire books
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote