View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:12 AM   #14
pwjone1
Bookie
pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I bought a Xoom a few weeks ago. Not strictly for ebook reading, but it is awesome for that that - epub, pdf, etc. Nook, Kindle, Google and Aldiko work great on it.
I guess one follow-on question, Xoom is definitely a possibility,but does anyone know of any Google App store type restrictions or concerns, now or down the road? Google seems a lot more flexible, and of course you can bypass it entirely with a check-box, but I think most people do not.
pwjone1 is offline   Reply With Quote