View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #15
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
no USB port and no Flash support
Welcome to yesterdays technology.

You know that these are just points that vendors are using to sell their device to you, right? Ask yourself -- what am I trying to accomplish?

I guarantee that you can do it 98% of the time without Flash or a USB port. Use some critical thinking and forward vision and stop letting vendors do it for you. Apple is really good at building hardware...if something is really needed, they'll bake it in. If they leave it out, it's because usually, there is a better way.

Flash isn't that big a deal to iPad owners because they can accomplish the same things, but a different way.

And by the way, flash doesn't run on my Pandigital Novel nor on the Android phone that I'm buying. I'll do things another way. >shrug< And most of those companies that want my business have already made it easy for me.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote