View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 10:29 AM   #41
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That is your, rather extreme, opinion. I strongly suspect that the overwhelming majority of Kindle owners think otherwise.
I agree. The implementation on my PW1 did have its issues, mostly it made it really slow and the view of cloud and device wasn't just right.
With the Voyage its pretty much about perfect. Its fast now and I don't mind shuffling books around the collections. I have like 3000 books in collections and it works pretty well for me.
Jail breaking my devices is not an option for me so I'll deal with what the native options are. Thankfully they are really good now.

You'd be surprised with how many kindle owners never even bother with collections.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote