Thread: Text to Speech
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Text to Speech

I have the screen saver hack and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or if there is a bug in 3.3. But ever since I upgraded my firmware to 3.3 the volume in the text to speech keeps going in and out.

At first I thought there was something wrong with the audio port so I contacted Amazon and they sent me another K3. But this one seems to be doing the same thing and was wondering which is the culprit. The hack or 3.3.

Anyone else having this problem?
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote