View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 06:22 PM   #15
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I am a light user - so over an 8 hour work day, I sporadically check emails, texts, voice mail, etc. - and maybe the weather or news, and let it go to sleep otherwise - which drains the battery 20% or more. I do have location based services on - which may increase battery usage if apps are 'phoning home' in the background. I have some doctor appointments coming up, so I'll get a better picture of battery use after being marooned in the waiting room and using the phone continuously for longer time periods.

I routinely charge it & my Fire HDX tablet overnight.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote