View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #3992
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Yes, I just stopped working on this the moment it reached a - for me - working state.
I see two possibilities:
  1. use Analogus approach and lable the buttons A to D
  2. find a way (and time and drive) to use the values as captions
Well, yes, obviously option 2 would be nice, but it's OK, you're allowed to have a real life outside of PRSPlus

I did also notice a couple more things:
  • although userCSSValues.js has 5 values for t_margin (default + 4 options), the pop-up menu only shows default + 3 options, i.e. the 4th choice isn't accessible.
  • If I wanted to customise padding (actually I'm not sure I need to use this one at all) I'm not sure how to do it. Is the padding line missing from the sample userCSSValues.js.x50?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote