View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #52
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Well, the 901 is essentially used as a textbook for schools. Not really a nice design, no WiFi, no Bluetooth, no integrated bookstore if you get my drift. These models are looking way cooler, too.
Well, it looks like 901 is really barebone reader. Missing Wifi, Bluetooth, integrated bookstore, fancy case might mean very low price. This is what many people look for.
A 9 inch e-ink reader with a rock-bottom price.

For price that is low enough, I would even tolerate case in Fisher-price colors - bright red, bright yellow, bright blue, and not just a few colorful buttons ;-).

In other words, what good is cool look for me if I can't afford the device?
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote