View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:27 AM   #3
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
While I haven't tried to use a net library with Moon+, I know that there is a way to automatically add books in a particular folder to the shelf and also a way to mass import books in a particular folder into Moon+ (go to option and Import Books).

This can be used to mass import the Calibre Companion library into Moon+ if it hasn't already been deleted. I have also used mass import on a folder in Dropbox.

Looking at the Calibre-sync faq it appears that it does support downloading multiple books.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote