View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #16
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post
So they posted their frustration and issues with the device and got the usual "it isn't the Kobo, it's you because you should be using calibre and should know better" and "piss off to the sony forum" retorts.
Well I disagree with you.
My post (and I thought most of the others) were trying to be helpful in suggesting that it is not necessary to use the Kobo software as quite a few people aren't very happy with it (although many people do seem to use it without issue) and also that it not necessary to use several different types of software unless you want to.
Several posters use Calibre exclusively and others use ADE exclusively. Many people don't find it confusing or complicated to chose another lot of software instead of the Kobo app.
It's all about sharing our own experiences.

BUT we also understand that sometimes people just want different things. I (and several other posters) congratulated tb74 on his his new Sony.

It would be nice we could have different opinions and not resort to using insults when we disagree.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote