View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Ok....for ereading.....

None of the competitors advantages (flash support, multi-tasking, usb) have anything to do with eReading so...

I went with the iPad for it's nice large beautiful screen -- and the fact that I can get books from the Apple iBookstore, Amazon, B&N, Fictionwise -- and pretty much every other source.

Also -- major magazine and newspapers are already lining up to get their content in iPad specific apps.

And, since the iPad should be a fabulous eReader, and windows machines and android machines should also be great ereaders -- I went with the one that's compatible with my beloved iPhone/iPod Touch apps.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote