View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #125
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansel View Post
PS: This gives me a cool idea: if I add the Lua interpreter to contentlister (I've been planning this for a long time), and 'preload' lgob (including the gtk libs, which is already available in contenlister), then it should be possible to start Lua apps and tools very quickly...

A Lua enabled contentlister would also be much easier to modify / extend...
I'm designing / thinking on a new content lister from some time ago.
First I'm going to release a simple file manager (Fedora 12 has been announced today so it won't be as soon as I thought ).

I have lot of ideas but as I would use some of the features I'm testing in this file manager I prefer waiting for your comments.

Btw, a Lua question:
I have some options in the file "program.ini" (f.e. "OPTION1 = true\nOPTION2 = false ..."). Is there a simple way to read this file using "loadfile" or similar and get a table with those options without parsing the file line by line
=> opts = { OPTIONS1 = true, OPTIONS2 = false, ... }, opts been a table defined in _G from the calling code?

Iņigo
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote