View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoleaf View Post
I like that idea! I take it then that you are down with the Kindle?
I've got three Kindle 1s and I have a DX on order. The Kindle 2 didn't "wow" me, but that has more to do with the features that I really like about the mark 1 that they removed in the mark 2.

The Kindle DX, I will be using mostly for PDF, where I really need to have a good sized screen in order to read. I'm putting most of my legal documents on it for days in court (which I have no doubt are going to start coming up on me quite soon).

However, even though there are days I want to pick Jeff Bezos up and choke the freaking life out of him, I still love my Kindles and I still love reading on them.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote