View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
ipad (2017) for reading?

I was wondering if anyone here has the latest, basic model iPad, and how it works for reading on? I currently have the mini 2, which I like, but I've considering upgrading, and right now, I can get 150 for it at Best Buy if I trade towards a new one. I'm just not sure if a device that large would be too cumbersome for reading on for hours at a time or not.

So just basically, all around, how is the iPad as a dedicated reader/web surfing device? I'd love to be able to just test one, but I live in the boonies, and the nearest BB or Apple Store, or anything really, is about an hour away, so no place to test it out.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote