View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #23011
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I agree with everyone on this.

Closed captions worked well for me on my last TV, but the one I have now is a 19" that thinks it's a wall model. The font is so small I can't see it unless I'm no more than two or three feet from it.

And despite the fact that my ears aren't what they used to be, I still have no problem hearing the dialog on old TV shows from the 50s and 60s. In shows today the actors speak in mumbled whispers that are drowned out by blaring music and street noises.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote