View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner-reader View Post
Thank you very much for the information. I'm halfway through my 7th book and the battery is at 30% or so again. I'll do what you all said and wait for the "low battery" warning. I hope it comes quickly because I need to put new books and articles on the Kindle.
If you want to download the books, charge the Kindle. I believe you are making too much of this. It will do no harm if you don't wait for the indicator.
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote