View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #340
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I loved those books. After reading them the first time, I bought the Great Book of Amber (books 1-10). The only problem is that it is a paper volume that is as big as a hardback and was hard to hold for so long when I reread it.

The audio version sounds good. Is it easy to keep track of what is going on? I know that I had to sometimes go back in the pages to keep some things straight.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote