View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #28
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_fishy View Post
Have you read anything by David McCullough? I just bought John Adams and 1776 and both got really good reviews. He has lots of books about famous historical figures and events.
To be honest, I haven't read anything by David McCullough. I've actually been wanting to read John Adams for quite some time but never got around to reading it. I've heard a lot of people say that it's one of the best biographies they've ever read. So I'm extremely interested and will definitely be reading it sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I read 1776 in Hardback and enjoyed it. I have John Adams on my TBR, but have not gotten to it yet.
Another good one is Six Frigates: The Epic History of the Founding of the U.S. Navy by Ian W. Toll.
Apache
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote