View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Problem with Calibre, Nook and SD Card

I've been using calibre with my rooted Nook since the day I got it. I haven't added books in some time, but started adding books again.

I added 10 or so books to the SD card via calibre and they transferred fine with the notation they were on the card A in calibre. However I was unable to find them on the Nook. The stock reader and Cool Reader couldn't find them. Searching the SD card manually also failed to turn them up.

I deleted the books and re-added them. Same issues.

I deleted the books again and added them to the main memory. Now they appear fine.

I am able to use the SD card without problem. It isn't full.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote