View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #19
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
So I am going to ask a stupid question - I see the description of this plug-in however, I still don't understand what it means....APNX? What is this? Is this something like the ASIN?

My understanding is that Calibre now adds the ASIN and ebok info when converting books....I have re-converting my entire Calibre library to ensure this information has been added to each book. Do I now need to re-convert using this plug-in?

Sorry to not understand the importance of this..but any clarification on why I would want to use this plug-in would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote